Pages

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Memories

“Life gives us brief moments with another...but sometimes in those brief moment we get memories that last a life time" Everytime I take a moment and glance at the world cup and all the celebration in between reminds me, there is no better time in life to share moments like those with those you love.The celebration concert kick off blew up my mind just seeing the joy of people in their eyes and cheering what has been a long waited dream to come true.The dream that was given to be reality to the most respected man on earth a nobel peace prize winner in 1993 Nelson Mandela.Everytime I watch a game it reminds me growing up watching the world cup with my family,mom,dad,my sistaz and the rest of the family.The most funny part was choosing teams..how we would change from one team to another when the team you picked start loosing.The laughters,the screem that were as loud as Vuvuzela.I miss those moments.It is these small moments that you share with your child/children last a life time,the priceless moments that no video was recorded but the feeling that was present and the sprit last a life time .I miss these moments.

No comments: